Tullyglass House Hotel
Galgorm Road, Ballymena, Co Antrim
Originally built by Hugh Rainey in 1880, Tullyglass House has only had a few owners. The McConville family bought the house in 1953 and are the current owners. Many staff have reported seeing a young girl walking around the halls. Her name is thought to be Carrie and legend has it that she died in the bell tower some 200 years ago.