Molly O Gradys
Despite its modern style name, this is a Second-grade protected pub. The building dates from 1904. It is on the site of an ancient pub, the Saracens Head. Before its change of name in the 1990s, it had been the Earl of Leicester. It , observers describe, as being haunted from top to bottom cellar. An investigative reporter from a local radio station told his listeners how terrified he had been, simply by being in the building. This had all to do with the atmosphere, with the stories told to him by the licensees. One involved the appearance of a ghostly blue hand. However, many students of the paranormal believe that a blue hand is one of a ghost trying to heal a living person. Others believe it is the manifestation of a child ghost.