The Coachmakers Arms
9 St. Stephens Rd, Norwich, Norfolk
A fine looking pub opened in 1802, it someone named after the Coachmakers’ Company of 1677, inaugurated during the reign of Charles 2nd. Most pubs have customers who appear to be on the dubious side. However, they have one here as a ghost. He appears at the end of the bar, dressed as a highwayman, with stands there waiting to be served. The moment anyone approaches him for his order, he vanishes. The phantom of a woman in black , witnesses see, walking down a staircase whilst, coincidentally, bottles and glasses mysteriously fall from shelves in the bar.